Followers

Wednesday, April 6, 2016

My visit to Snoqualmie Falls!

I've lived in Washington basically my whole life. I was born in Phoenix, Arizona and my mother moved us here when I was just a baby. Since living here, I've always wanted to go to Snoqualmie Falls. Although the drive is not that far, it was just something that never happened. But I finally went with my boyfriend Kyle. It was as beautiful as it looks in photos. Well, it's actually better than how it looks in my photos, haha. I found it hard to take good photos because the sun was shining so bright in my face. I plan to go back in the beginning of fall.


There was a nice 1/2 mile hike to reach the bottom of the falls. I enjoyed taking the hike with Kyle. Easy to go down, but difficult to go back up.

All in all, I really loved my afternoon at Snoqualmie Falls with Kyle. I highly recommend the falls to everyone. Here are some more photos to enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment